If you continue to use this website, you are agreeing to the following disclaimer. If you disagree with any part of these points, please do not use this website.
- This official website of Nitant Shiksha Foundation [hereinafter referred to as “the Website”], which has been developed to disseminate information to the general public. Though all efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy and correctness of the content on the Website, the same should not be construed as a statement of law or used for any legal purposes. The User shall use its own diligence and she/he shall be solely responsible for any consequences. The Web contents are subject to change without any prior notice.
- By using the Website or any of Nitant Shiksha Foundation services, software, mobile applications, or other electronic or web-based services, the User agrees to the terms and conditions of User Policies. User’s continued access or use of the Service shall be deemed User’s acceptance of this legal disclaimer.
- The use of the Website is at the User’s sole risk. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that Nitant Shiksha Foundation is not liable for any conduct of or use of any information on the Website by the User.
- ALL MATERIAL, CONTENT AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INCLUDING ANY LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES AND CONTENT FOUND AT LINKED SITES IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Due to the nature of services of the internet, Nitant Shiksha Foundation does not warrant that access to these pages will be uninterrupted or error/virus free. Nitant Shiksha Foundation does not warrant or make any representations regarding the usefulness of or the expected results of the material contained on the Website or of the Services provided to the User.
- All information provided on this Website is for informational and educational purposes only. The Website’s content is based on sources available online as well as the author’s personal knowledge and work experience, all of which are copyrighted material of Nitant Shiksha Foundation.
- Unless otherwise explicitly stipulated, the various pages on the Website are provided merely for information purposes. Nitant Shiksha Foundation takes all reasonable measures to provide correct and up-to-date information on the Website but it cannot guarantee that the information will be at all times updated, accurate, correct, complete or suitable for a particular purpose.
- In no event will Nitant Shiksha Foundation be liable for any expense, loss or damage liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of the Website, including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any expense, virus, error, omission, interruption or delay with respect thereto, whatsoever arising from use, or loss of use, of data, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Website.
- Nitant Shiksha Foundation may modify, at any time and without prior notice, the information supplied on the Website. The information on the Website is provided without guarantee or liability on the part of Nitant Shiksha Foundation.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Indian Laws. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts of India.
Name: Nitant Shiksha Foundation
Address: Siya Ram Bhavan, Plot No. 10,
Lucknow – 226022, UP.
© 2017 Nitant Shiksha Foundation.
All Rights Reserved.